This is the place to learn everything about HPL/OS Suite development. Here, you will find any useful information to assist you in getting started with HPL/OS Suite and even more: available hardware platforms, some featured examples of applications based on HPL/OS, tutorials about HPL/OS, the online Toolkit and even some applications examples ready to download. You will get access as well to some basic principles of how HPL/OS is coded. Yes, we are talking here about coding! HPL/OS tutorials center also grants you access to the on-line documentations. And because we want to make your life easy and smooth, all the programing codes, resources, examples and tutorials available in this online center are totally free access. The only think you will need to do to access to the online Toolkit for app development is to register and create your own personal account at toolkit.hyperpanel.com.
You are looking for some apps – Nowadays, software is everywhere and not only in computers: smart-phone, set-top-box, home gateway, connected devices, home assistant, cars, musical instruments, drones, etc. All these kinds of equipment don’t have a full PC inside, but different kinds of processor, memory and device specifically sized to the targeted object. To make these things available, we need applications. That’s the reason why on this website, you will find how to program, test and run applications for embedded systems.
You are looking for an OS – Ok, in that case it’s always the same story. You have a wonderful idea of something new, a great idea of something interesting. Perfect! Now let’s transform your great idea into reality. Today, it’s quite easy to find platforms and tools for prototyping. A lot of great and fun environments, with cool code development tools and powerful generic hardware to do test on it. So, your idea can be realized in a very short time and with a limited budget. But what about the software? Ok then, let’s use Linux for tasks managing, other cool stuff for memory management, etc. Things goes pretty easily.
At the end, you will most probably get 90% of the code you are happy with, and for the remaining 10% you may say « ok, I have some issues, but let’s see ». After all, it could be a success on Kickstarter… Congratulation! But most of the time, the 10% of « unpredictable software » appears to be “the” big issue and pain point in your success story. While it could be acceptable for a prototype, this is definitely not acceptable for a serial product. So, what is the main reason for this 10% of «unpredictable code» to stop your selling process and prevent your great idea to switch to an industrial process? Good question and simple answer: You don’t have a robust and efficient operating system on board…
Our solution – With HPL/OS Suite, we offer you the warranty to master 100% of your code, with the promise that our software solution covers the entire product life cycle, from mock-up to maintenance. To do so, no need to use Linux, no need tons of tools, tons of libraries with at the end of the day the warranty that something is missing and it is not working properly. Embedded systems need a real and complete Operating System. This is exactly what we are offering you! Hence, you will find on this website the resources, documentation and tutorials to experiment your development by yourself. The dream of «cut / paste and it works» is cool for prototyping. But here, we are talking about industrial product, serious business and secure software. The right place to transform for your great idea into reality!